Have you ever thought of being a guest post writer? Well now you can as we are extending this opportunity to all of our readers and visitors of the site. If you are a pet owner or are generally interested in dogs, you can share your opinion and expertise with other people by writing a guest article. Submit a guest post to Poochinfo.com about any dog breed that you are interested in and if it meets the requirements, we will make sure to publish it.
As an author, you have an opportunity to greatly contribute to the goal that we have. Your dog guest post may reach more people this way and will, at the same time, help spread awareness about certain breeds of dogs. There are of course some lesser known breeds that we cannot write about. But this is where you come in. Use your knowledge to tell us about some breeds that people do not know a lot about. We also appreciate you sending us various and different types of articles that you have in mind.
In order to write for us an article, please follow these guidelines:
- You need to provide a completely original and unique article.
- The minimum length of every article is 800 words.
- Please send us eloquent and well-written articles which are grammatically correct.
- If you have your own site, you are allowed to include a “do follow” link to it, but you are not allowed to set anchor links to commercial sites.
- Please send additional photos related to the topic that you are writing.
- We charge a certain fee for article writing.
If you are interested, please contact us for more information and details.
Only the articles that meet the mentioned requirements will be published. If you are still interested in making articles for us and want to publish them here, please contact us using the contact form placed below. As soon as we receive your message, we will make sure to reply swiftly and give you all the necessary details needed.
[contact-form-7 id=”60″ title=”Contact form 1″]